Recently completed project: REACT Customer Research website development
Pink Karoo was approached by one of South Africa’s leading Customer Research and Behaviour Modification Specialists to engage with them on a complete redesign of their official web presence.
We LOVE projects were the slate is clean and we can hopefully open up a dynamic business to new horisons.
Although REACT Customer Research is a well established and respected brand and business in the South African market, an ever expanding geographical and service offering footprint meant that the positioning of their business online needed a proper audit and effective rehaul.
Previous website – shortcomings included:
- Site was built on a subscription based platform which proved costly
- Offshore hosting resulted in slow site speed performance
- Site offered little contemporary functional configuration
- No Social Media integration
- Limited SEO provisions
- Outdated content
- Inconsistent brand application
- Copy not optimized for mobile/online performance
- Responsiveness sub standard
After obtaining an in-depth understanding of the long-term future business strategy, we were able to identify key areas where decided action needed to be taken. This included some of the following:
- Identifying a suitable platform providing improved functionality and client access
- Putting in place a local hosting solution to improve site speed and performance
- Full content audit led to the creation of new, relevant, web friendly copy and content (including content marketing strategy)
- Reworked information architecture
- Updated branding created and applied site wide
- Full Social Media integration
- Site wide SEO implementation and search engine indexing and submissions
- Fully responsive design
- Site security provisions